Our Commitment to Health & Safety
We have reopened for indoor dining and all locations have large, heated patios that are open every day. As always, health and safety remains our number one priority.
Here are some of the things we are doing:
• Our team wears personal protective equipment and undergoes daily health checks
• Tables and high-touch surfaces are thoroughly sanitized between each use
• Seating capacities have been reduced with reconfigured layouts and plexiglass dividers (there is a maximum of 6 guests per group)
• Increased hand washing and hand sanitizing stations for guests and staff
• Digital menus and mobile payment options
Along with these enhanced measures, we kindly ask that you help us to ensure the safest environment possible.
• Masks are mandatory when you are not seated at your table
• Avoid visiting our restaurants if you are feeling unwell or have travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days (takeout and delivery are available)
• Maintain physical distancing of at least 6ft/2m apart and obey all directional signage
• Follow proper hand hygiene and cough/sneeze etiquette
• Plan ahead by making reservations online