Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, health and safety is our number one priority.
Here are some of the things we are doing:
• Our team wears personal protective equipment
• Tables and high-touch surfaces are thoroughly sanitized between each use
• We have increased hand washing and hand sanitizing stations for guests and staff
• Digital menus and mobile payment are available for lower-contact options
Along with these enhanced measures, we kindly ask that you help us to ensure the safest environment possible.
• Proof of Vaccination along with Government-issued photo ID must be presented upon entry
• Maximum 6 guests per table
• Masks are mandatory when you are not seated at your table
• Avoid visiting our restaurants if you are feeling unwell or have travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days (takeout and delivery are available)
• Follow proper hand hygiene and cough/sneeze etiquette