Our Commitment to Health & Safety
We have reopened for indoor dining and all locations have large, heated patios that are open every day. As always, health and safety remains our number one priority.
Here are some of the things we are doing:
• Our team wears personal protective equipment
• Tables and high-touch surfaces are thoroughly sanitized between each use
• Increased hand washing and hand sanitizing stations for guests and staff
• Digital menus and mobile payment options
Along with these enhanced measures, we kindly ask that you help us to ensure the safest environment possible.
• Proof of Vaccination along with Government-issued photo ID must be presented upon entry
• Masks are recommended when you are not seated at your table
• Avoid visiting our restaurants if you are feeling unwell or have travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days (takeout and delivery are available)
• Follow proper hand hygiene and cough/sneeze etiquette